you have further questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Mile High Rentals Rental Requirements
or call us at 303-343-3300.
- RIDERS: Release of Liability (PDF)
- PASSENGERS: Passenger Release of Liability (PDF)
be presented at time of rentals)
- Tri-Glide or Trike Rentals : Tri-Glide / Trike
Acknowledgement of Risk (WORD)
- Must be 21 years old by the day of rental.
- Must have a valid license with Motorcycle endorsement from your state or country.
- Must have $2000 available on a major credit card for a security deposit.
Please no Debit cards.
- Our Loss Damage Waiver must be purchased.
This protects your out-of-pocket expenses if an incident should occur.
- Must have appropriate riding gear, i.e…boots or closed toe shoes,
pants & eyewear. No flip-flops, sandals or shorts.
- 50% rental deposit at time of reservation.
Balance due 30 days prior to pick-up date.
- Read our Express Toll Policy »
If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us as soon as possible. In order to receive a full refund, we must be notified no later than 48 hours before your pick-up date. Anything later will be charged $50 plus tax.
If your reservation is during Sturgis we must be notified 72 hours prior to pick-up. Anything later will be charged $205 plus tax.
Upon making a reservation we will need to take a 50% deposit of your rental fee in order to reserve your motorcycle. The balance is due 30 days prior to pick-up date.
If your reservation is during Sturgis your balance is due by June 1, 2013.
During Sturgis if you return earlier than your reservation, you will still be charged the full amount on the original reservation.