If you have further questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 303-343-3300.
- RIDERS: Release of Liability
- PASSENGERS: Passenger Release of Liability
(must be presented at time of rentals)
- Tri-Glide or Trike Rentals: Tri-Glide / Trike Acknowledgement of Risk
- Must be 21 years old by the day of rental.
- Must have a valid license with Motorcycle endorsement from your state or country.
- Must have $2000 available on a major credit card for a security deposit.
Please no Debit cards.
- Our Loss Damage Waiver must be purchased.
This protects your out-of-pocket expenses if an incident should occur.
- Must have appropriate riding gear, i.e…boots or closed toe shoes,
pants & eyewear. No flip-flops, sandals or shorts.
- 50% rental deposit at time of reservation.
Balance due 30 days prior to pick-up date.
- Read our Express Toll Policy »
Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) $20 per Day
Reduces the renter’s exposure for damage to or loss of the motorcycle. Renters paying an additional $20 per day and fully complying with the terms of the Rental Agreement will be liable to pay Rental Operator only the first $2,000 of any damage to or theft of the motorcycle. A renter declining the loss damage protection will be fully responsible for all damage to or loss of the motorcycle.
Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) $13 per Day
A liability insurance policy that provides protection for the renter and any listed authorized driver against claims made by third parties for bodily injury, death, and/or property damage caused by the use or operation of the rented motorcycle. Coverage is for claims in excess of the State required limits of the underlying insurance. Maximum coverage is $300,000.
Personal Accident & Personal Property (PAPP) $7.90 per Day
Personal Accident Coverage provides an accidental death benefit and an accident medical expense for the renter and passengers, for bodily injury, which result from an accident during the rental period.
· Accidental death: Renter/Passenger $50,000/$25,000
· Accident Medical Expense: Renter/Passenger $2,500/$2,500
Personal Property Coverage provides protection for the Renter’s and eligible Passenger’s Personal Property 24 hours per day during the rental period.
· Personal Property Coverage Limit (Per Person) $750
The actual terms of SLI and PAPP are subject to all the provisions, limitations and exceptions of their respective insurance policies.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us as soon as possible. In order to receive a full refund, we must be notified no later than 48 hours before your pick-up date. Anything later will be charged $50 plus tax.
If your reservation is during Sturgis we must be notified 72 hours prior to pick-up. Anything later will be charged $205 plus tax.
Upon making a reservation we will need to take a 50% deposit of your rental fee in order to reserve your motorcycle. The balance is due 30 days prior to pick-up date.
If your reservation is during Sturgis your balance is due by June 1, 2013.
During Sturgis if you return earlier than your reservation, you will still be charged the full amount on the original reservation.